1. WEBSITE OWNER IDENTITY
Owner: PUNTO ZERO CENTROS DE OCIO, S.A.U. Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas at volume 1,489, folio 204, section 8, page GC-23.571 and inscription 1. Corporate and legal address : c/ Suárez Naranjo nº 45, 35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Email address for this portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +34 928 73 04 98
2. GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, Law 7/1998, on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Decree 1906/1999, regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law For the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 59/2003, of December 19, on electronic signatures and any legal provisions that may apply.
3. TICKET SALES
To proceed with the use of the different purchase services offered on the Portal, the User must follow all specifications and instructions collected at each moment of the purchase process on the screen, completing for this purpose the information required by the forms set forth in the Portal
These General Contract Conditions will become part of the contract with the User at the time of express acceptance by the User, expressed through the completion and submission of the purchase data entered in the form.
In the case of the purchase of tickets, once the purchase process is completed, the User will receive a purchase confirmation via email with a QR code that will be the entrance to the center’s premises for the selected activity.
- This ticket is valid EXCLUSIVELY for the day and session indicated.
- The purchase and use of any item for sale on the Internet implies acceptance of the online purchase conditions, as well as acceptance of the Park’s operating rules.
- It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. No changes or refunds are allowed.
- The User must not cut, manipulate, deteriorate or photocopy the Ticket. If any of these circumstances occurs, we can prevent you from accessing the Park.
4. PROCEDURES FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE
- It is necessary for the User to show the QR code of their ticket, printed or on their phone screen.
- In the case of Wooland Funpark, you should go directly to the entrance turnstiles to the Park.
- For Karaoke and Escape Room you must present it at the counter to have access validated.
- For Swing Bowling you must present it at the counter of the same.
- Each entrance has a unique QR control code, which allows ONLY ONE ACCESS to the Park. Once validated, it cannot be used later.
- You will have to leave when your time is up. The capacity is limited and your stay determines the entry of other users in the next session.
- The User must comply with the schedules without exception.
- The sale of the ticket to third parties is prohibited.
- We reserve the right of admission, and to cancel your session, for reasons of bad behavior that threatens security, for reasons of capacity and public health. No right to refund.
- The reservation is maintained for a maximum of 15 minutes past the reserved time. Once this time has elapsed, the Center has the right to cancel and the amount paid will not be refundable.
- Both at the park box office and at the bowling alley, you can request an identification document and especially to verify the resident discount, if applicable.
With the issuance of the Ticket, all the requirements for making available the invoice replacement document, in accordance with RD 1619/2012 of November 30, which approves the Regulation on billing obligations, are fulfilled.
Said purchase implies acceptance of the Park’s operating rules.
5. CHANGES AND RETURNS
The tickets are personal and non-transferable.
Our return policy is as follows, being different in the amusement park and bowling alley, from the karaoke rooms and the escape room.
– WOOLAND PARK, SWING BOWLING: No refunds are given. It is only permitted to change the date at the proposal of the client and at the disposal of the centre. The client has the option to change up to a maximum period of 3 months, for another day at the same rate.
– KARAOKE, SCAPE ROOM: Refunds will be made up to 72 hours before the booking date. (Refunds will be made on the 25th of each month). After the 72 hour period, it can only be changed for another date, according to availability. Maximum 3 months for the exchange and only 1 change is allowed, after this modification, the customer will not be entitled to any more changes.