Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the “Law on Information Society Services” (Spanish acronym - LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligatory to obtain express consent from the user for all websites that use non-essential Cookies, before users browse the site.
1. Definition and function of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer /Smartphone/Tablet (equipment) when he or she accesses certain websites to store and recover information on browsing or browsing habits on that equipment. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, it may be possible to recognise the user. For further information on cookies, “PUNTO ZERO CENTROS DE OCIO, S.A.U” invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
2. What type of cookies do we use https://www.holidayworldmaspalomas.com/
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by the editor which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained by cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies have been designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: With these cookies, the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties which enable us to quantify the number of users and conduct measurements and statistical analysis of the way users use the service provided. For that purpose your browsing on our website is analysed to improve our offer of products and services.
2.1. There are five major groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: these cookies gather information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: required for external social media.
- Affiliate cookies: enable monitoring of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these cookies gather information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for using the website and providing the contracted service.
3. Deactivating, revoking or eliminating cookies.
Users may at any time, enable, block or eliminate cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options. If cookies are not enabled on your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
Browser configuration; for example:
4. Cookies used.
“PUNTO ZERO CENTROS DE OCIO, S.A.U” uses the following cookies on this website:
- Analytical Cookies
- utma: Used to count the number of times a user visits the site. It expires after 2 years.
- utmz: Used to find out how a user has reached the website. It expires after 6 months.
- utmb: Used to calculate the time the user has been on the site for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes after the last record of a page view.
- utmc: Used to calculate the time the user has been on the website for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: It is used to store the PHP session Id, where * is a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser closes.
- The session cookie when using the email form so the anti-spam verification code on the form can be used, called PHPSESSID and with variable content depending on the identifier for the browser session.
- The domain cookie http://hw.plandeweb.com/?pruebas used to redirect the website to its final hosting which does not install any other cookie.
- And the cookies installed by Google and Facebook when their plugins are used.